Why do people say that hula hooping is such good all round exercise for all ages and fitness levels?
With hula hooping you get a cardio workout, you develop muscle, tone and sculpt your body, you improve balance and flexibility, and many hoopers report that they find their sel
f confidence, self esteem, and emotional state improved significantly from when they got into hooping.
- Hula hooping is low impact
- Hooping gives you a strong core, which is essential to good posture and balance
- It is a form of exercise you can enjoy with your children
- When you hula hoop, you don't have to follow someone else's choreographed routine, or repeat the same action over and over again - you learn a new skill.
- You find a release of energy and emotion as you manipulate the hoop in time to music
- You create your own routines and combinations of moves that feel good to you
- You learn a new form of self expression.
- You have found a form of exercise that allows you to see progress as you get better, more skilled, and more fluid, surprisingly quickly every time you pick up the hoop.
- You feel great about your success and eager for more challenges.
- You watch your body gradually and healthily change shape and tone up
- You find you will want to share how much fun you are having and INSIST that all your family and friends have a go.
- You remember how it feels to play!
You don't have to join a class and spend money every week - you can buy a hoop for around £25 and learn for free from the millions of tutorials on YouTube. You may find you enjoy it so much that you want to hoop with other people, and decide that a regular hoop jam or class is a good idea after all!
Don't put it off any longer - come and have a go!