My standard children's party entertainment package is £150, and is 1 and half hours of hula hoop fun, and includes a sparkly hula hoop for the birthday girl. I provide a range of childrens hula hoops
plus a few for parents if they would like to have a go, a portable PA system and an age appropriate playlist - if you let me know favourite songs and artists I can create a bespoke playlist full of the birthday girl's favourite songs. Maximum of 20 children, more can be accommodated but would incur a surcharge.
For a adult party with a difference - contact me to discuss what we can do for a fun and super hoopy party!
The session comprises a performance demonstration, short fun warm up activity, a hoop game, learning a selection of moves that build up to a short routine, routine performance, and a hoop playtime with games for one or two songs at the end. A break is included for a drink. It is recommended that the hoop session takes place before the party food as hooping on a full stomach isn't ideal!
Venue, party bags, cake and food/drink are not included in the package.
The following extras can be incorporated:
- A hoop making session @ £20 extra per head, plus an extra 30-45 minutes added onto party time. This is a pre made undecorated hoop provided for each child, with a decorating tape provided and guidance on decorating hoops - the children can decorate and then take their hoop home with them.
- More children attending: up to 10 more children, £50 extra
- Handmade hula hoop for each child to take away: £15 - £20 per child (small hoops are £15, large hoops £20)
- Venue provided: this can usually be arranged but price will depend on date/time and location
- Extra time after party food: if you would like extra hoop play time after the party food, I can wait and provide hoop play time of up to 30 minutes afterwards, price depending on total amount of extra time on site.
Party bags and food and drink, including birthday cake not provided.
If there are any special requirements you have that are not covered here, just let me know and I will try my best to accommodate!